Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Holyshit I am retarded

Once again I forgot most of the things I came up before and actually written down and once again I repeated the same cycle of mistakes. Its pretty funny cuz you remember only once you do them, brings the memories back, all that nostalgy and frustation you had earlier, in the past, when encountered those things.Well luckily this time I understood it quick atleast.

1. STOP FUCKING GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THE STRATS
2. SKILL > STRATS! PLAY SHIT WHICH ACTUALLY TAKES SKILL AND HAS PLACE FOR SKILL
3. FOCUS ON THE SKILL AND IMPROVE IT. IF YOU DONT FOCUS ON THE SKILL IT WILL DECAY, HARD.

extra errors which might come up after using those 3 rules:

4. DONT OVERDO SKILL STRATS AND DONT BE BLIND WHEN SKILLING. BASICALY DONT RUSH WHEN YOU DONT NEED TO. KEEP YOUR SHIT CLEAR.
5. SCOUT LOTS-ADAPT LOTS , AKA USE SKILL. SCOUTING AND ADAPTING IS STRATEGY SKILL AND CUZ ITS REAL TIME STRATEGY GAME MICRO IS SECOND PART OF SKILL, VERY SELF EXPLAINATORY.

 That leads to playing flexibile shit with man power to spare for scouting and man power available or atleast quick to get to punish or defend vs whatever you scout! Which in short means, dont lose map pressence.

 I really wish I had enough strenght to play bloodmage long techs, they are nearly everything opposite of what I say, because what I say/write in here is EFFECTIVE+Simple while bloodmage long techs are completely not effective if played simple, they are the ultimate puzzle.Its really kind of sad that all the bloodmage players who were serious are gone and now its only trolls and dipshit kids who play him anymore, not even mentioning how sad it is to transform the bloodmage tech little by little to normal footman build just because I cant handle it. Makes bloodmage lose its charm completely, now he is becoming just another micro heavy hero like Mk. I mean sure thats cool and all, I guess?, but thats not what made bloodmage SO COOL before.
I am pretty sure that if I had the supplies handed over to me and had real life dedicated team in helping me to train/test/experiment, I could make bloodmage tech a viable opening to use. But thats pretty unrealistic thinking. People always want reasons for shit before they start doing something, they wouldnt just do it cuz "fuck everything ill just try to make that shit work for fun and see how far can it go, yo!"
Anyway, when I started writing this article I had in my mind playing bloodmage footies ( faster altar/rax, so that you have 2,5 footy or 3 done when hero is out) just creeping a green, scouting, if all is going normal just tech tier 2 and then creep or pressure opponent if it seems possible and just mirror your opponent actions for most of the time. If he is creeping, you creep. Of course if he is taking crazy camp and you are nearby you jack him, but thats obvious. You know, now I remember that human was called the "counter race", I mean theres no better/easiest way to counter than just mirror your opponent until he goes off the norm and punish it ,hard. Basicaly clash with swords until you see an opening, and stab. Now that I mention that, isnt it how most of the shit in sports go?(pro level atleast) Rarely do you see someone doing extreme stuff, everyones kinda sticking to the norm and luring out ( fainting hits and etc. ) their opponents and then punishing them or waiting for them to try to lure you or whatever and then hit them, or just stabbing real quick then the pace is slow or it is unexpected ( wc3 equivalent to that would be breaking 50food bank real quick and unexpectedly and all inning lol ). Really all the odds are stacked against the bloodmage tech and THE MANNERS. Seems like you need to be some kind of indigo child/leet pro genius to be able to play that shit casualy vs pros, same way they do with their own strats.
Hmm... Holyshit I dont fucking even know anymore. Its pretty hard to do a decision to dedicate alot of your free time to something what might turn out to be complete waste and have zero gain. Theres so many strats and openings that one could pick up and try to develop. ( example would be the taurenchieftain first ) They all will probably lead to success after long enough, but damn.......................

WAh, I go clear my head. It seems that thinking only leads to worse



No comments:

Post a Comment