Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hmm...

I just checked some of my old replays, again..
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
why did i give this mother fucking game up!? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I WAS SO CLOSE and yet I SUCKED SO MUCH, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS

Well, fuck. FUCK.  Now then, eh... Its sad that warcraft3 cannot talk and remind me whenever I forget why  I loved that game and why it was so important and why I failed. I dont know If i can make it right if I do pick it up now. Sure I am confident enough to think that I could be MUCHHH better than I ever was if I play for 2 weeks straight now, but thats not the point. Point is, whats next. I guess my family talks gotten into me too much, but fuck dude it makes sense.. way more than my ideas. But why cant I want something simple and safe. So am I saying that i truly want to own again? I sound like an addict now.asd zfnmoafnm oanf

oaioifoiofsignmjdfkbm aw9rj

Cant deny that if I do it right, alone, I will get some cash from zotacs... Well I do have all of the upcoming summer until I gotta go to trade school.. And germany only in 6weeks , and even If i go to germany I can wc3 it up out there aswell


All lights are green faggotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

you down bitch
you down?

fuck
guess i am... here we go again?
no
this time i swear on this, fucking stop the gayness already, you disgust yourself already, stop it please

you are dead


I always say I cant, but i still go and surprise myself

i guess i got weak mind but spirit of the winner? :DD oh gee faggot, just stfu and get going already

really fag, just go


Warwick TOP. Full magic pen + buy doran blades for last hitting and some more sustain in lane. Later tanky ( similar to annie ) and own

max q and E for ultra speed running?

http://www.wiktenauer.com/

=========
2015 EDIT
=========

Why does someone keep checking this rant post ? : D its pretty embarrasing for me

1 comment: