Sunday, January 18, 2015

Shout out to all the viewers

I kinda vented few days ago and deleted everything except league and my notes of course , I'm much better now and gonna keep working on my skills and the guides! Just wanted to say thanks for whoever keeps visiting this site, I very often check the traffic sources and everything and it just constantly amazes me that someones actually paying a visit to this horrible grammar, half misspelled blog. Yeah that's about it, just wanted to say: thanks strangers, appreciate it : )

If you are interested in my match history I did add the OP.GG link on the bar below the Title/logo of the site, can see some of the builds I use etc + if you catch me live on OP.GG you can click on spectate and watch me automatically + it records, its pretty neat system they have there

No comments:

Post a Comment