Thursday, March 5, 2015

LOL

So I guess me being paranoid was kind of true hahahha : D. I was bored and checked traffic sources, theres actually link to this blog on russian wc3 community page. Pretty funny pretty funny.

Anyway gotta stay focused, keep the dream alive! Hopefuly I can get a working computer for league of legends soon and start training again!

I saw someone read warrior quotes post, thank you for reminding me of it! I love to read through it whenever I remember of its existance. Heres some of the quotes which directly inspire me all the time :

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki ( Im actually writting this from bottom to the top. Dont get baited by your curiousity, its DANGEROUS FOR YOUR OWN WELL BEING!!! STick to a thing, and make it YOURS by the ammount of time/effort/creativity you pour into it. Things dont matter, champion/unit who cares! What matters is your personal flavour which you pour into something over the months/years. Thats what makes a thing unique and beautiful to see! )

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength." - Frances de Sales. ( TRUE WISDOM MY NIGGA )

"I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong." - Vita Sackville-West ( Never devalue yourself and your personal life. You only need yourself to really be happy and move forward. Not some kind of inspirational movie or whatever bullshit )

"Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect." - J. Viol  ( dont get baited by your curiousity to drop what you are good at in pursuit of goofy shit. The most beautiful things are things you spent most time at )

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole body and soul can be a true master. For this reason, mastery demands all of a person."

"When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target." - Unknown ( Don't devalue whats good, drop it and search for new cooler things. Please dont do that. Choose something, commit and work hard, its never ending ride. Things become beautiful only if you give it enough of your time, energy, thought. Not because its some new wacky cool idea )

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu ( yeah this, don't look down on yourself like I did for winning by outstrategising/outpreparing against an enemy. They can't just copy your replay and win same way you did, first of all they dont have all the same experience and thought put into all of it, its impossible to just recreate you blindly. Dont devalue your victories! )

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." - Sun Tzu

"The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy." - Sun Tzu  ( literal bloodmage + paladin RIFLES SHIT LOL + TOWER TECH ) I am sun tzu right guise ? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a very annoying habbit of when I am doing good at something or learned a way to play and win games consistently, of just DROPPING IT INSTANTLY / Moving on to something new. My sense of strenght/power is really confused, if things go smooth  I feel like I've cheated and didn't deserve to win, but thats my insecurities which I must learn to overcome! What quotes say is true, true power is gentle and I really need to get it through my skull. I am too inspired by  all the fucking movies to constantly be in a brawl or victory isnt victory ( thats dumb )




No comments:

Post a Comment