Friday, June 10, 2016

Sexuality. Everybody is a slut

Everybody is a slut ( mostly ) , everybody! That includes me too

Unless you are complete asexual, you are a slut. If you masturbate, you are a slut 100% proven, no excuses

There are 2 type of sluts.


  1. Sluts which have sex with bad judgement ( harmful partners, random/drunk blabla, stds )
  2. Sluts which are smart and choose sex partners which are not harmful
You like it or not, you fall into one or another category.
I was always, and still am SUPER CONSERVATIVE when it comes to relationships and sex, because I thought and believed it is harmful to do things in any other way. I didn't want to harm myself, I didn't want to hurt myself, so I held on to conservative beliefs. 
Yet on the inside I always had the extremely playful, lusty, horny dog side. Who doesn't? That is considered normal. The "normal" thing is, to be the slut number 2. If you gonna have sexual encounters, make sure its not harmful, then go ahead. I never knew everybody is like that, but it is truth. That would explain everything about the way parents do the parenting with their children and sexual education worldwide. No one is afraid or against it, only against if its harmful. Common fucking sense, but I was so brainwashed and against any sort of sexual things unless its with a soul mate basically. And anybody who didn't follow the same "code" I was repulsed by to some degree . That kind of belief is limited, and bad for my own health and well being. I am only talking about this to safe guard myself against the pain which is to come later.  My mentality would hurt me to death, run me into the grave, literally. BECAUSE IT HURTS SO MUCH FUCK, IT IS THE WORST FEELING OUT THERE

Yet its time to move on, because that is what I do. I burn through shit and improve. If to change mentality into that everybody is a slut ( truth ) and wants sex, as long as its not harmful ( usually relationships or connections with people or just trust or agreements ) then at some point in your life when you have a significant other or so, you won't be aiming at it backwards. You won't be making her go through the filter of "is she pure and has my code?"  , but a filter "does she make me happy and are we satisfying each other as both partners sexually and in life"  which is by far much more important filter to focus on. It wouldn't be the scary talk of the past and what kind of sexual deeds she has performed and with whom, it would be the curious/funny talk about what kind of things did she learn/can do and likes, what kind of things are the hottest for her from her experience". And she must be with you for a reason, that you can give her something, means she will be pretty happy = good livinggggggggggg babey. Happy girls shine with life, its beautiful sight, even more so if she is yours. 

I at any cost want to avoid a scenario in a potential future where I meet a great girl and she is significant other potential, but I am not fully able to accept her sexual past or at all, as it hurts too much. Or even if its a "virgin bride" , knowing that deep inside she is a slut and its just repressed and she wants to know and experience the different kind of life. 

I think this is the best thing. Being a slut number 2.

It is a very broad thing, but it opens up many gates and stops many fears and hurts from happening. DO ANYTHING, AS LONG AS ITS NOT HARMFUL.

HARMFUL is a broad thing. You can harm yourself with physical risks, emotional risks, you can hurt somebody ( your significant other ) and what else is there? Really thats the most important ones.

Is it really that hard to just keep yourself away from eating poison if it looks delicious? But as long as you have the attitude of that it is poisonous for you and not some kind of secret, new wonder to discover , you will not have urges, you will not be tempted. At least not as much ( NO IDEA, FRESH THEORY NEED TO STILL TEST IT )

As long as you are a smart slut, you are a proper human who takes care of their own well being and of those around you. It is stupid to be a bad kind of slut, why ruin your life? Do you expect to be respected for ruining your life? Then brace yourself for all the hate and people looking down and you feeling lie shit. While if you are a slut of the good kind, nobody cares anymore, and did they ever? On the outside perhaps, but on the inside we are all the same , aren't we. Different tastes, but we are all sluts

Doesn't mean you need to live a promiscuous lifestyle to follow this path. I am not going to myself. But I should really let "loose" on these morals, and kill any judgement I have in me towards it. Only have judgement against the BAD kind of sluts, same way as you would about anybody who does mistakes. No reason to praise them. Say sorry and move on shitheads, and you better repent

That girl you love, your mother, your sister, your brother....

They all are fucking sluts, accept the fact. There is no escape... Might as well stop butting my head against it and go with the flow, learn from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment