http://wc3koth.xanga.com/
Read the rules and play this shit on bnet if you dont suck!
Btw pardon the emo times before and I might be posting some replay commenatry ( text format ofc cuz no sound card ) and analisis today! Cuz I do that anyway, I just dont write it down, but writing it down might be even better for myself and same time I will be able to share it. Had alot of ideas on improving the TC first pressure vs elf, it might actually be a good fucking strat lol. Anyway no time to chat now, updates later
Read the rules and play this shit on bnet if you dont suck!
Btw pardon the emo times before and I might be posting some replay commenatry ( text format ofc cuz no sound card ) and analisis today! Cuz I do that anyway, I just dont write it down, but writing it down might be even better for myself and same time I will be able to share it. Had alot of ideas on improving the TC first pressure vs elf, it might actually be a good fucking strat lol. Anyway no time to chat now, updates later
Comments
Post a Comment