Deal with it. Invest into activity, tame this
My loneliness gets bad sometimes, it turns my insides out
Contain it, tame it, learn how to deal with it. Please, by myself. Nobody else has your back, only you can manage your own feelings
Nobody owes you anything, nobody will invest into you, only you can do it
Accept the road , just accept it
Invest into myself, move on, live life and stay hopeful
Deep breaths, continue...
I dont need easy way out, I dont need help, I am fine
Continue on now. DONT IGNORE YOURSELF, be my friend
Everybody else is too busy for me, focus on self self self self self self
isolate everybody, but dont force it, let it happen
stop trying to prevent it, just let things go
---
sigh I literally dont have anything going on anymore, i am at point 0. Have to start over
What a lonely feeling
Because it is not like I havent tried. To be left completely alone without ANYTHING after all the effort and energy, its just so lonely and soul crushing
sigh...
---------
Lets analyze myself some more. Why do I feel this and how can I deal with it.
Why do I feel so fucking deadly lonely?
When do I not feel like that?
Any other ideass...? ahhhhh sometimes it huts to even write... fuck this feeling
ill tame you, i will...
first ill just take a break
My loneliness gets bad sometimes, it turns my insides out
Contain it, tame it, learn how to deal with it. Please, by myself. Nobody else has your back, only you can manage your own feelings
Nobody owes you anything, nobody will invest into you, only you can do it
Accept the road , just accept it
Invest into myself, move on, live life and stay hopeful
Deep breaths, continue...
I dont need easy way out, I dont need help, I am fine
Continue on now. DONT IGNORE YOURSELF, be my friend
Everybody else is too busy for me, focus on self self self self self self
isolate everybody, but dont force it, let it happen
stop trying to prevent it, just let things go
---
sigh I literally dont have anything going on anymore, i am at point 0. Have to start over
What a lonely feeling
Because it is not like I havent tried. To be left completely alone without ANYTHING after all the effort and energy, its just so lonely and soul crushing
sigh...
---------
Lets analyze myself some more. Why do I feel this and how can I deal with it.
Why do I feel so fucking deadly lonely?
When do I not feel like that?
Any other ideass...? ahhhhh sometimes it huts to even write... fuck this feeling
ill tame you, i will...
first ill just take a break
Comments
Post a Comment