You should do only what you believe in, no matter the losses along the way
What you tolerate is what ends up being the environment, not what you preach
Crow: "I understand you can't hear what I just said, because you continue talking. You're noticably upset. I'm going to mute you for now, and when you call me later and we talked, I will of course unmute you. This is for the team. No hard feelings, man"
Take on a more brutal leadership role, because my goal is to make them perform, make them be pro. And if they are in my team, I can only teach them what I would do, not something else. Stop taking their critique's or lack of seeing my vision as some kind of valid argument. I am too soft
Me as a thinker and a strategist - I take all angles into consideration. The good, the bad, the unlikely. So I work with people same way. I am never sure of anything until it is time to make a decision. But I always considered this to be a good thing, since I never stay ignorant to anything. Absorb literally everything and then sort it out, that was how I done things. This side of me gets abused and seen as weakness and softness. This is not the way to go
The way to go is to have a strong solid vision as I would for myself, if I were a solo player, and then teach it to the players. There is no other way
Today I will make a player quit a team who is the current key player, because he doesn't see my vision, nor does he want to. He isn't part of the team
I also have to reclaim the role of a leader and show them the confidence in what I believe will make them perform
Its kind of inspiring. Because to be a good coach, you have to be a good leader. To be a good leader, you have to use the confidence within and just point towards a path. Simply start leading, and if people bitch and complain, well instead of arguing with them for 10hours, rather ask them to stop following you. You dont have to, if you dont want to. I am so tired of explaining myself and how I see things. It ruins any creative and inspiring flow within and makes you a basic bitch coach. That aint the way to greatness, its the way to being average
Comments
Post a Comment