Skip to main content

Distance is an excuse (sort of)

 If you need to be somewhere else to do anything, to finally be happy, to get started, for it to feel real

You might be right, and it does work that way sometimes

(when I moved to UK at 18 for a bit, I felt outgoing and like a completely different person, shedding the culture of shame imprinted on me in my homeland, which engulfed me again once I was back)

BUT

more often than not it can work as a blocker for you and you are harming yourself by thinking through that frame!!!

Anything that you cannot do now or in very short notice, are all of the things that take your power away. When feeling weak, bad, shitty or whatever this is the last thing you should want to do! You need all the power you can find and get! 

Its kind of a mental trap, since thinking about future, making hopeful plans and thinking about things that are pie in the sky/motivations can spark momentarily happiness, give you a boost of motivation. Refocus, reallign you a bit on some goal to work on. But this is very temporary especially if the goals are in undetermined amount of time or somewhat far away, and can actually do the opposite of eating away at your hope and crushing it

Its a risky business, so recommendation is to keep it simple and focus on here and now and the present. Its not unknown, I knew this for long time, but I keep forgetting and losing focus. But that is okay, and if you ever had that happen to you, you should know that it is okay as well. We are human and even if we have some kind of strong beliefs and vision of what proper life is, what happiness is, what our moral code is, we will slip up and make mistakes, lose focus, say something that we dont believe in. You are a body of water (quite literally), so obviously you get muddied up by various influences and some of it spills out and is not even you. Its just important to keep identifying those things, refocusing once more and learning from it to become a much much bigger body of water, with a goal of eventually becoming an ocean that is impossible to distill with any kind of mud

I'd say its one of my biggest weaknesses as a person throughout my life, I never focused on expanding my body of water. I thought I am doing the right thing by letting all the mud inside of me as to be "fair" and let every thought and idea have a fair chance of equal consideration within me. I didn't practice dissolving and straight up rejecting ideas that I dont like. Letting them in, eventually would poison me and leak

But this post isnt as much about that as the initial idea - Do things now, dont focus on doing it somewhere else

You want to do drifting? Whats the fastest way to get started. Perhaps its just on simrig, perhaps its locally even if roads are boring and shit, and community is small/nonexistant. Fuck it, start one, fuck it just do it. You dont need to go to poland or japan or somewhere else to do it. Just do it where you are now, empower yourself. Its all about health, strength and empowerment of self. That is what I can do, and hey maybe you should too

Dont overthink it too much, dont try to find super worldly meanings, its all a trap that will suck out your personal power

Start now, find fastest way to do it immediately, and just do it

Conquer your area

Conquer what is all around you

Build around yourself

Start here

Start now

There is no limits

This is how to life, this is the fun, this is the spark, this is the inspiration 

Stop being so domesticated and following all the rules. Break them all, right now

You already play with that all the time, thats your instincts to break through crying out from within, follow them, expand on them. Your body is literally LEADING you to what you need to do. Unleash yourself

Comments