Been a few days since I blogged. I should have done it after I just came back from the trip. I was feeling so fresh, so alive, it was a good mood to write. Right now its so so, since its just back to the work grindset, sucks a bit out of the joy previously felt : D
I dont save pictures often, but heres some I did. Just sitting in like 3 hour meeting at work right now, need some mental escape, look at cute dog, funny cat etc.
--- multiple days later
you are what you put into yourself, your environment
what you express outwards, is what you soak in (if you live warm life, you will express warmth outwards)
defeat your ego( I have big one ), stop being so proud of yourself when you are only flesh and bone and external influences
the trip, was so fun. I've met many fellow motorcyclists, hung out with friends, was introduced to "mountain racing" community in another city (mountain in quotations because its not really a mountain, just hills) ofc they all listen to eurobeat as they make runs lols. Went swimming (been a while)
Was my first motorcycle long distance trip. Its so chill to cruise through fluffy fields all by yourself, one hand on a steering wheel, looking up the sky
Or practice leaning and go full speed in the country roads haha
I had so much thoughts and inspiration right after it, but coming back here, being reminded of all the negativity I dont know. Staying at home changes me, it makes me focus on all of the dark side things that eat me up and make me ruin my life
The environment man, the environment
Take responsibility for it, lets change it fully. I can be so much more, I will be so much more
https://twitter.com/PhilGalfond/status/1677038728202838016?t=3QzkgsFxONV6BIuZdeXs3w&s=19
interesting post, nothing crazy, but sometimes you just need reconfirmation




Comments
Post a Comment