Stay warmed up by staying active, increase your daily APM
Fast action packed days at first feel tiring, but eventually you get readjusted and it becomes new normal
Your brain works faster, you feel better, feel more confident, all around just better. Feels good feeling competent and in charge
---
What you do today, is what the rest of your life will be. Take action now, prioritize things now/today, else by the time I get "time" already months have passed if not more
Maybe thats just me, maybe thats for people in general, but very important to pay attention to it. Take responsibility for my time, just because I can get away with wasting time, doesn't mean it makes me happy
Now or never, simple as
If I am satisfied with how the day went, (when doing nothing), then great, accept that I will be a loser and be content with my existance like that.
But If I reject it, then feel bad and change, theres no alternative solution
---
Anyway I got inspired to write this down again, since I keep working all day, then coaching league and at the very end feel fatigued and lay in bed eating/watching something until I fall asleep
Am I content with a life being like this? Maybe If I reach certain money/coaching goals I'll finally have time for other things that I find important, but thats a trap!!! Thats how I keep thinking. I gotta finish X, then I'll do Y. One track mind etc. Then before I notice I've abandoned things I care about or people I care about. Everyone thinks I dont care and am an asshole, just because I get carried away in my own mind
So to simplify - do everything I care about everyday, even if its for 5min
Only way lol
Comments
Post a Comment