(very relevant)
Perhaps I am insensitive, but anything that isn't focus on self empowerment is wrong
Wrong if you seek to live a satisfying/happy life, which should be a natural goal?
Thinking various melancholic thoughts even if they are correct, even if they make sense, is automatic loss to you no matter the outcome. I completely understand the temptation, as its within me as well, its normal.
But each moment spent away from empowerment, is a moment to regret in the future. It accumulates to vast amounts of time, energy sapped away etc.
If we work 5 days a week, sleep a 1/3 of the day each day, and then also add all the being sad on top of it, we are legitimately not left with much of a life. Its a disaster
I don't know. I don't have much of explanation to my dissatisfaction to it. I just feel so deep within me, that it is a sad way to live, and I must speak up my mind about it
I really am in no position to critique it much, but if I saw another me having thoughts like this I'd just like to shake him awake, give him a hug and tell him to stop!
Life can be good! Lets live it right! Lets focus on the good things
The more complex your thought pattern, the better it disguises depressing and energy sapping thoughts within you to make you accept something sad
Just think - does this thought make you feel happy? Motivated? Empowered? Hopeful? If not, then it might just be depressing thoughts in disguise trying to hold you down, even if they sound nice and good upfront
For example - If I read "You never had anything to lose in the first place, because you never really owned anything, you were just borrowing nice things until its time to let go""
At first it seems like a kind of nice thought, a soft outlook on things, and being realistic on how things might turn out. To just enjoy them for what they are while they are
But If I imagine thinking/feeling this way, do I feel empowered? Not really. I want to own a thing, I want something that is mine. Be it goals, things, relationships, doesn't matter. I want to be able to proudly stand and say - THIS IS MINE, I LOVE IT
That is empowering. And that is the difference. I never want to accept such melancholic thoughts, and I think others who do, should perhaps think on this again and reconsider!!! This is dangerous, sad things packaged in colorful wrapper!!
I will always put a 100% of me out there, I will always risk burning up into nothing, just so I can always proudly stand and say. This is mine, this is me, this is us
And hey, even after writing this, I feel nice. Its 4 Am, yet it gives me energy. Live on hard, fuck it all!!!!!!

iiiiiiiiiiii thiiiiiiiiiiink
ReplyDeleteyou can still put 100% of yourself out there, but you can still overclock yourself to reflect on where you're at. sounds legit right
understandable with the wanting to own things. But I guess I still think you don't own anything and that leads to attachment and much pain when loss.
but at the same time, it's just so human to he happy that you have something. maybe not even human, but as a living thing it feels natural. I guess dealing with loss can be future me's problem.
I've had this image for a while now, it is pretty relevant:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117057541931806733/1153315035066675250/1687800816247636.jpg
born to _act_!.
Hey crowwbow, nice to hear from you : p
DeleteThe image is adorable, I've added it on top. Long nose schlop dog makes my neurons fire up, its inevitable : D. Message is great as well, spot on on everything
Its quite humorous when you can spend hours thinking and writing, but a simple meme with long nose dog summarises it all better than you and in a much more easy to digest way haha