Skip to main content

PEACE???????????????????

(literally me)



Cute crowowiwos bring me peace
Is it finally my time to rest? Can it truly be

Not quite yet, but I am almost there

(dream)


(reality)
   

The serene music from that video is hitting different in the morning, especially after blasting hardstyle for months. I know its temporary peace, since the work is not finished yet (new bugs woho), but hey aslong as I dont think about it and imagine it already being my break time, it feels like it is

One nice thing about break times, is that it makes you feel motivated to clean up, fix things. Heh I got a whole garage to clean, prepare coal for winter, fix my bike and store it for winter as well, fix my carS (yes plural im fancy like that). A lots to do, but it will be nice
Ah dont forget, have to send package to my sister, and reply to all my family messages which I didn't even open/look at for few months now ~~


Had a nice coaching meet with everyone, get people moving and ask for necessary help I need, get some plans in motion. Also a nice session with the players. Weekend and time to think helped do it right, the results were decent as well. Felt like things are finally moving into the right direction

Thats one thing to keep in mind, if I am complaining about something, then perhaps instead I could analyze it and find a solution to it. Similar as what J Peterson said about fixing your life - if you truly sit down and think to yourself about what you are doing wrong/could do better to be happier AND you are actually willing to listen to the answer, then a lot will change. Don't be content with being a complaining loser who only sits around and complains, even if others are! Do not get infected by this weakness!!

Today can be a good day, I can make a difference!

I am still not exact on how I will proceed, but as long as I focus on making today great, everything else should fall into place as well?

divdog out

Comments