Skip to main content

dslkdlgslrkhslkrthmlrskhtmklrshm 11 27 2023

 "Students live up to the expectations"

Should apply this more in coaching. I lowered my standards, gave up hope since the players were not very receptive. I lost my frame. I failed as a teacher

But that is also another reason why I liked coaching even if I "didn't like it". It challenged me, set me up to try something new and fail, be better, while at same time perhaps helping someone else out there?

~~~

Being positive

Being aware of your own self negativity

Avoiding negative language

Allowing myself the "useless" things which I simply like. Its freeing

~~~

 simply wanted to listen to japanese songs for last few days

~~~

beautiful anime, nice song too
Couldn't sleep one night, stumbled onto it and just watched it all in one sitting. Was nice

---

Self love series 

Just be self, do not invite people into your life who don't really want to be there

---

Just be self. Create my own life. I don't like it, don't want it, but I accidently think too much of what others think of me and want from me. I succumb to it. I let it influence me. I want to stay free and self. I want to be that. Its inspiring, its cool. That is self love, to allow yourself to be free with nothing held back. My life mission is to free self. Might sound selfish, but it isn't, nor should it matter even if it was

Be the path to greater future
Show it to self and to others through me

Even in this very moment I am paralyzed. I am worried about time constraints, energy blahblabh. I am not letting myself run free. I always do this. Unless I isolate myself completely, cut all ties, sit alone in the darkness with no expectations of me, only then do I allow myself to sprout new ideas and build up. Why does it always have to be a full reset to 0, why can't I just take what I am now and build up from there? This cannot grow anywhere meaningful, no matter how hard I try. Best progress is done not from 0, but from 2, 3, maybe I am at stage 10. Its easier this way, just build from over there please!! help yourself!!

~~~

TODO:
    - moldings for e46 compact from car dump / alternatively msg facebook groups
    - look up/call up car parts store, check which one has the most inventory for bucket seats and go try them out
    - also ask for the 4 point harness weldpoints for e46 compact and belts (2x, need passenger side too)
    - setup sale of my e46 coupe. Lets focus on getting one car working/road legal, and then on bikes. I have 0 transporation tools!!!! 
    - Add few more pics to the e46 coupe sales page. Filter out annoying people who would ask all sorts of things

~~~

also inspiring:
Bambam, unbolt the engine, clean it up, lube it up where it needs to be lubed up, freshen it up. All hand tools, no sweat. Then go and rip it in the snow. No roads no problems. No police breathing down your neck for some kind required inspections or any kind of bullshit. All nice things in one place haha

~~~

This is how I will spend my christmas too. And Damn I love this song so much, so nostalgic towards the memories of full family christmas and childhood. Haven't felt that magical christmas feeling since then. Waking up, playing dino crisis at 5 AM and unpacking gifts. Waiting until whole family wakes up, then watch movies together, eat, talk, hang out. The atmosphere. Its so hard to describe it, but when you are a kid and just everything is brand new and mysterious. No worries, just fun. Its interesting to remember that I used to feel that way : D that it was possible for me

Another super nice song with a lot of memories hahahhahaha. Ahhhhhh... Same as smells, sounds bring back so many memories.  This one always make me think back to unknown age, but young teen, playing warcraft 3 custom map about surviving from aliens from deadspace. Me and some guys are hiding in same rooms together and just chat, talk about anything, hang out. Same time was quite sad about various things in life, lonely, and this experience just was heart warming. Making friends, socializing, having fun, even if "other things" were making me sad. Drew a picture in my mind that even if things aren't working out too well, as long as you compensate with something else thats nice, it will be all alright.

I remind myself of that meme of a stickman remembering 10 years ago, and its just him on a computer, and shedding a tear. Its funny, my life is legit just me being at a PC. Its important to be able to laugh at yourself (in a good way)
I should totally learn to play this song, sounds rather simple on the guitar actually. Nvm the solo part started playing " D D D D DD . But too late I got 10 tabs of how to play it open, shieeet

~~~

Think of the past, be sad
Think of the future, be anxious
Think of the present, be at peace

~~~

Original trackmania. Simple fun racing with various different mechanics and fun speedy tracks despite the physics being rather simple. Ghosts, time challenges, secret developer times to beat. Out of such a basic premise came out a really fun game actually. It also served as a foundation for all the other trackmania games which is still to this day the best arcade racer out there. Simplify, build, get creative and focus on gameplay and fun first, and even a racing game comes out better. 
Think about this in the context of a drifty game. What is gameplay first for a drift game? How to win, what makes it a fun game. Then how to do that quickly and with a lot of variety. Play it, test it, see how it feels. Do not focus on 3d, blender or anythig else, just create the foundation, create the fun gameplay, experiment with it, add on top of it. Thats what fun to create anyway. Do not get swept into the whole graphics and other bullshit thing again!!!!!! 

~~~

love this

~~~

my bucket list, things i rlly want to do, 100 things.

I will make a custom page for this right now and try to fill it out a little bit

Comments