Good vibes
Somehow I can only think about what is good for me when I am struck with isolation. I have too persistent of an urge to be a pushover/slave to others. If there is anyone in my life, I trap myself in worrying about them, rather than what I want/need
Really annoying! Because loneliness also kills me inside over time!! hahahahhahaha
Force feed myself happiness, force feed myself what feels good (in non hedonistic way, but in a what feels good for my soul way)
Positivity and happiness will in turn make me radiate it and make everything better.
Life is a gift, feel it in myself first, then I can share it. Else only mistakes will happen
---
Unironically feel better after writing. Went outside as well.... Fuck why is life so simple, yet I fail at it over and over? I just need to be unapologetically honest with myself, with others, with life... Move and live...
Comments
Post a Comment