Skip to main content

CrowAI

 

unrelated if you can't tell

Started my efforts at WORK+1, morning ritual? Wake up, grab laptop, do shit. Occasionally get up and drink a small yogurt. Should change this, also I have gotten better at this, but damn I should really enforce sleeping times on myself. I have to stop cutting into my sleep. Tired even now, aaaaaaa

I just have a bad relationship with sleep. Each day its like a mini suicide. Life feels like it will be over if I close my eyes. Have to stay up until last possible breath and black out. Perhaps double down on that idea? Just be comfortable with suiciding every day hahahahha, do no fear death. This is the levels of chuunibyou of having a dark power sealed in your left eye hahahahhaha. But hey, making every day boring tasks more bearable by making them be a small roleplay/game you play with yourself, could make it be a fun ritual, no? Daily ceremonial suicide (bed time) ((Commit sudoku, but actually do sudoku))

But yeah. Morning ritual, bed time ritual, enforcing it, would help. As someone who functions on low sleep quite often, I can tell just how much dumber and slower I am on it compared to me fully rested. Its an interesting feeling, its like when I am having a thought process happen, my memory is capped to 3-4 words in my at a time, if I have to refer to less used mental dictionary for words, brain crashes, it can only access base level easily. Rather than a thinking being who can come up with new ideas and resolve problems, I become a moving husk who can react to things the way I am used to/been taught in recent time. My brain is only capable of seeing and react in very base level, kind of like a tiny AI with a camera. See this, do that, thats it. Creativity is taxing on the soul. Your brain being a pond filled with water, when tired its a shallow puddle and you only have one big bucket to try and scrape some water into it. Not a pleasant and smooth action. But the days I get proper rest, wow It feels like being a super human. I am capable of thinking this fast? Ideas come by themselves without me having to strangle myself? Insane, is this how smart people feel? : D D DD D D D D DD 

I just need to sleep well today, its really np. Simply was greedy last few nights, really got into few things and didn't notice the time fly by.adlkmdsfklmdfgmkmktgaelkrbgreplfkgmkfewofgmfweoBNMLKEKEGRKM

Started looking a lot into AI and how production ready it actually is nowadays, what can I use it for right now in actual practical way, that would be ethical and actually high quality. A bit hard to find good info on it, since so many people are jumping on the trend and then proceeding to use the said AI to create tons of spam and junk content to overwhelm the internet with. From current limited findings consensus is:
  • Local/self hosted AI's are actually competent and can be ran on OK/Mid level devices. Use Ollama and HuggingFace to set things up for yourself (Run local and open source > monopoly hosted)
  • Fine Tuning. I am yet to try this, but it looks promising. Take an AI model and modify it to focus on certain specific cases over everything else. Make it be very specifically pro at Swift and mobile dev code for example, give it some extra examples from my own codebase perhaps?
  • Take two things from the above and create multiple different specific AI's with specialities (further optimising their performance) *Could be optional, as just giving detailed parameters might be enough for AI to be good enough without fine tuning*
  • For example AI for just writing swift code in certain way, AI that is good at system design, AI that is good at planning tasks like a scrum(scum) manager would be. And whatever else you think you might need
  • Agents. Then using some new tool (CrewAI, Autogen etc.) or make your own, create a bunch of agents powered by these AI's, give them tools (scripts) that they can run (essentially API access to export some work)
  • Task the agents with some general plan, describe each agents role and what they need to do. For example: Write iOS app - To do list
  • Now what agents will do is based on what task they are assigned start the work to try and complete the general objective. System design Agent will design the architecture for the app, send that work to the scum planner AI who will create a smaller tasks that need to be coded out for program to work (sprint plan essentially), and then the codemonkey programmer agent will simply take the tasks and start coding them out. Could also add a review agent who would review the code by some general standard/guideline I would feed into it for extra correction.

That is basically the power of agents nowadays. Singular AI is quite weak, but if you let them work together, and give each one more specific skill set, they can actually produce work that is at least somewhat usable. Will try in next few days, seems fun, kind of like playing simcity or an RTS, or running a business hahaha

All of the AI's for image generation and other things seems still to generic and shitty. Not particularly interested in that field anyway. Seen some AI's specializing in generating UI's and mockups, but I think using a pen and paper and scribbling some stuff would be 100x much easier and enjoyable tbh

So far see most use in AI's for helping with tedious tasks like data manipulation, planning, organising. If well configured could start using it to aid in programming various things like games for example. Especially if its using tech I am not used to and would need to surf the documentation quite a bit to find all the correct info I need. Asking an AI to just load up a hello world with some basic things and structure saves you like 5 hours of searching the net and hating your life. Quite useful

I don't want to be an old boomer like guy who hates tech for no reason. This sort of feels like the 70-80's of computing, its all childish like, useless or appears so, but there might be big potential behind it all. Why not open up my mind a bit and just give it an honest try. Perhaps if I can configure an AI to my needs really well, it will be something truly wonderful

Another idea I had was to export every single post from my blog and feed it into an AI, see if I can make it write like me, pretend to be me, at least partially. Since I was helping a friend test out his crypto AI chatbot called WaifuAI, been looking into chat bots quite a bit, some are actually quite fun. I will dwell into this deeper and investigate how good is it actually, at the peak. Right now still am scraping at the bottom

ChatGPT itself been quite disappointing. Its extremely censored and boring to use, but I also have to try and get better at prompting. Kind of hesitant to, since the idea of contributing to the mega monopoly of data that will lead us not to the AI's destroying the world, but big corporations controlling everything with the power of global AI, is quite unpleasant. Hence the priority towards local hosted, heavily personally modified ones.

AI is a tool, an extension of yourself and your will. Same as any programming was/is. You need to control it presonally and empower yourself. Very important. If I can become a 100x crow with an army of well oiled and muscular AI machines, why not. But thats the emphasis, 100x of me, not of some artist, not of some bullshit, of me. AI's specifically developed to be an extension of myself, could be aight

Heck even an assistant AI to help me write a blog post, bounce some ideas, or simply double check if what I am writing about I've written about before. If its all local hosted, it would feel much better to use that. The only way to use that actually, else you just know that your whole personality is being directly fed into their models

The age of spam and scams is coming/here. All of the losers are flooding the internet with fearmongering and hypebeasting, phishing and ruining lives of people using AI. Not great, but it was similar at the dawn of personal computer, just smaller scale. Adapt it to yourself and come out as a winner I guess

I might participate in global game jam next weekend, and use AI to help me remember certain things about unity to code up what I need quickly. Could suddenly turn a tedious and painful task, into something pleasant

---

Anyway, sleepy. Gonna go out





Comments