I checked a movie called Detachment today (In Lithuanian movie name translates to - detachment for survival which kind of spoils the movie lol)
Its hard to put thoughts into text after it as it covers many areas and thoughts that come around in all of our lives, but heres few thoughts that it sparked in me:
- Kindness and love without judgement is the best remedy. Loneliness is underrated, and viewed as not much of an issue, yet most of the hurt people set out to inflict on themselves or onto others is coming from it, and this is the solution
- "If you can write it out, things will be okay". Another writing W, it really just works. We all crave to be understood and accepted, and first one to be understood by is yourself. Was nice seeing that idea shown in a movie as well, if its common enough of an idea to make it into a movie, means a lot of people out there thinking the same thing. We all gonna make it? after all?
- Some Misc thoughts: Have to really practice being more patient and avoiding telling people what to do. There is power in just listening and responding honestly. Even if you mean well, telling someone what to do, indirectly puts them down and makes you the "superior", its unsufferable. It annoys me, so why should I keep doing it and do what I hate myself? Also the whole opening scene about students thinking you have something valuable to say/low attention spans etc. Rings very true haha, really felt this in LoL coaching too. But this is not even just kids, but people in general? You have to prepare yourself not with just knowledge, but how to present yourself so knowledge transfer can happen. Very important thing to consider
A bit of a depresso movie, but positivity and brightness isn't blissful ignorance, its the final answer after going through a lot of darkness, light is the only destination there is
Post mood (RIP to composer)
Made some "cowboy coffee" today. Its basically just boiling coffee grounds in a pot, letting it turn over up to taste (the longer = more bitter/stronger), giving it a few taps and or cold water to settle the grounds and drink. Its alright, gave it few tries, but I think I didn't let it turn over enough, taste was too weak. Also the grounds I used might do better if they are coarse, so I'll get a manual grinder on the cheap and grind them up myself. Trying out some camping foods and skills in advance, gotta get ready for camping out during travels and such
After a night of researching survival knives, I can confidently say I've resisted the urge to purchase and use a rambo knife. They are so fucking bloodmage, but damn man, if I cross border to UK with a knife like that, I'll be detained : D D DD D
Also seems like wool is legit the only clothing you need. That material is OP for everything? Only downside is price and weight. Proven from ancient times, just works, is resilient unlike modern chemical bullshittery. Will need to investigate where to find good wool clothes and blankets for sleeping outside and such. Can you ride on a motorcycle with a wool jacket? Probably not, but can wear a wool clothes underneath? : D D D
---
Confirmed, going to poland on 12th, its dorifto time. Need to prep my skills FAST
Thats pic from the track, found it on assetto corsa too, will use as practice heheheh. Its been such a while, I am getting converted into full bikes guy, when drifting is where It all has started for me since childhood....

Comments
Post a Comment