Skip to main content

Failing successfully

 

    Akina, home... Fuck it in a bit I am reinstalling blender and making it properly. I must be able to model a touge track. I must


Was a good day. But many miscalculations. Ended up working most of it hahahahhahaha. And not really eating lunch until its dinner. 

Its time to rest now, yet I am so pumped from working, that I am just coding for fun. I NEED TO REST BRO

Have to say waking up and doing things you like first (that are also productive) was great success. Actually feel happy to be alive, and it starts you moving most importantly, which later trickles down to everything else you do during the day. Sharper at work, get more done, feel better. Positive reinforcement loop

Still overdone it, the "maintenance" tasks are all late, or dont feel like doing many of them anymore, since I am just sitting here trying to keep my eyes open aah

managed to write working self steering script. Had to read some source codes from other solutions to car physics and apply it to mine. In the end just need to grab slip angles of rear wheels, do some magic number multiplications (up to taste) and add it to your current steering input. Easy peasy

Quite jerky, but managed to do some long drifts and transitions on a keyboard rather easily. Feels "SOMEWHAT REALISTIC". Will work on values itself later

Thanks FRLegends for inspiration, and to myself - self steering isn't easy mode cheating, its how cares behave IRL. Drift IRL and you'll find out

Comments