fluffy borker (not mine) ((T-T))
A message to myself - fuck off!
I am actively self sabotaging and losing control again
Bro, get a grip!
Stop the free fall, its never too late
Life can not suck
Everything will be ok as long as you trust the process and stay patient
I know its extremely hard for me specifically to do this, but overcome this major weakness of mine and thats it, infinite success
Take a nap, blast hardstyle, clean up, get shit done, it will be great
Else I will just die like this, an early death. Wasteful and full of regret
This will be it, the final chapter, isn't that just pathetic? This being all there was to it?
Staying in doors all day, be it from work, be it from any other reason, always has this affect on me where my life slips away. It all feels extremely dramatic, I stop sleeping for days, bad habits kick in making things worse. Negative momentum takes me down really quickly
Once more, remember, positive momentum exists too. Leverage it and I will conquer this

Comments
Post a Comment