Inspired by fit and many other things I've decided to try actual physical maintenance and care things. Using a moisturizer, face wash, and a fancy shampoo + hair mask + conditioner. Nothing crazy, honestly just basic things lol
Result? Day after, got asked for ID when buying an energy drink. Probably just them trolling around, but still was jjust funny coincidence.
Also used these special creams to rub under your eyes to prevent racoon eyes which I've been cursed (blessed) with for years now. I think its helping? It probably takes a while, will keep an eye out on it.
Even if its all a scam, it kinda feels good to have a routine/ritual regarding these things, among with forcing myself to take baths instead of showers now, and soak there for long time. Feel more proper and confident after doing so, and I guess thats all what matters
Similar with clothes and other stuff. Any rag of clothing will do the job of keeping you warm enough, its mostly about just finding stuff you like and ones that when you wear it, you will feel cool. Thats it really. Going to get white leather shoes, fuck you all. And a red mechanic suit hahahhahaha
Not much work today, so actually went out for lunch in the city in my *new* rented car (a tiny box)
Listened to this
A tiny box car - snappy controls, very minimal, nimble, actually fast if you stomp on the gas, overtaking everyone in the corners, and if you really play w mental gymnastics, its basically a porsche 911 driven in reverse, which is my dream car, so feels pretty good
Went to check out some chinese cross bikes at the dealer. Okay whoever is spouting BS about chinese bikes being "smaller" is retarded, they tall as hell and I am not small (2meters tall). Size isn't an issue. But anyway talking to the salesman a lot, extracting info about cross bikes since I don't know much about them, untintentionally he sold me on the idea of getting a two stroke engine instead of 4. All his arguments for 4 (which are cheaper these days) were about safety, good for beginners, stability, easier maintenance, easier long distance travel and other bullshit. While 2 strokers are apparantely snappy, exhaust/tire you out quickly, since you got to wrestle the "beast", you have to rev them hard and high and are basically fast and dangerous. These were the things which he mentioned and also from googling around that I found. Dunno, after all of that, how can I not get a 2 stroke? Lol. All this 4 stroke shit is for boomers and old people, do you think I want safety? Is it because I am wearing glasses? : D Mannnn please, do you know who you are talking to? More danger please, why else would I get on a motorcycle? Give me all the acceleration and power please!!
I did take a look at even more 4 stroker dirt bikes POV riding, and yeah they are mostly just chugging around the woods and small hills, kind of like enduro bike. Its aight. But I want to go zoom zoom and not give a fuck and not be limited by my machine only by the size of my balls on that day
Damn shame 2strokes are unpopular and expensive these days. Dont think I can afford one right now, but at least got more information on what is the right choice for me. Also doesnt help that ALMOST NONE are being sold used around here. Constant reminder on how small my country is, there just are no options for anything. No one owns anything cool, only base model bullshit for old people. And if they do, they never sell ( I wouldn't either.. )
cute pic from a while back
Random thought:
All roads from hobbies lead to starting your own manufacturing company
Comments
Post a Comment