Quick list some things you would do if you had to spend 1 million $ in a day:
- tickets to japan tomorrow
- biggest possible engine bike rental for 6 months
- preorder few drift cars in japan
- also grab a tow truck if can find one
- full hugo boss drip
- grab few sick ass leather jackets from real mcoys
- book a hotel for multiple days in each city of japan (spaced out)
- use bookmarked links to order fence, roof, insulation, windows for moms house starting ASAP
- order a portable garage delivery (multiples)
- fuck it just buy few houses in japan, those cheap wooden falling apart ones
- buy every single drift car listing from LT
- buy a piece of land further away from the cities
- start UAB
- (will be used for public drift school in LT later)
- get multiple motorcycles too
- get an excavator and a buldozer
Tbh could trim many of these things, but would be cool to go out on an adventure, take care of family things and also invest into pleasant things that give back to the community as well. Hey if others dont do it, do it yourself right? Anyone who even lets you ride in their drift car charges you crazy amount and doesn't really aim to teach you or get you into the activity, rather seeing you as a cow to be milked. Bikes less so, but still they charge so much, it really gatekeeps many young enthusiasts from even trying it. Hey just try and remove that obstacle by letting them do it for freeee, on your propertyyyy. Same as open source projects, same as any free educational content, it may seem like a hole in immediate time, but if you capture peoples love, they will give back (surely). Maybe not most of them, but those few who will, will enrich your life and their own, you'd all build something beautiful. While if you try to nickel and dime each step of the way, you are creating unauthentic connections, and isn't that most important? Take money away, take survival away, whats the first thing that comes to mind? Isn't it human connections? And only reason you would think of money and survival instead of this, is because you were jaded by realities of life and poverty, not because you want it to be most important.
Ah dude I should create a simple iOS app to connect to that new AI translator thing I saw, or just run it in app browser I guess, test it with russian and japanese later. This could make the rural japan travel dream possible. Cybernetically enhanced tourist. This power would mainly be used to order ramen though.
I don't know exactly how would a rural japanese see me/treat me like, but its not really the point. There are just some things we all have dreamt of at some points in our life, and to me that dream was rural japan and mountains. I haven't imagined much of social interractions with the locals, in a way I'd be there to admire the enviroment they grew up in, rather than the people themselves haha. Perhaps that is cope, and just me trying to be different from the other guys once again. Perhaps that is my self defence mechanism, saying "I don't even want to be friends" in advance, so if I do get brutally rejected I'd feel okay. Could be, because the adventure would be more satisfying if I actually made friends there, and there is no denying that. Yeah.
You could call it a shallow dream, but I think describing your dreams in too much detail will only dilute it. Keep dreams vague, just enough to set a destination, ignite an yearning within you, and thats it. Isn't it more interesting that way? You leave a lot of mystery for yourself to discover, you avoid spoiling it. I just feel deep down the yearning to go and explore Japan. It looks beautiful, period. Always have, since the early 2000's when I had nothing to do and ended up watching Initial D and being exposed to that whole atmosphere, catching interesting for cars, it grew within me, it kept me company. It puts a smile on my face just thinking of riding the same roads that I've been exposed to for SOOO MANY YEARS. BRO I know every corner of irohazaka, akina, akagi, myogi. I spent probably few thousand hours on akina alone just going up and down, second place being iroha. Ah how could would it be to see it in RL hahahahhahah
---
Life is like... e46 compact
It's not exactly what you wished and hoped for, heck it might even look straight up unappealing, but if given an honest chance, you soon realize that this is just enough. You live it, and it gives you life back, and suddenly all those outer appearances, style and opinions of others stop mattering. Would a happy person really worry about all that useless baggage? No.
I don't know when I've became such a car autist, but its just what I've been exposed to recently, so its one of the first things that came to mind hahahah

Comments
Post a Comment