Skip to main content

Text

 


What do you see? I see a triangle, which apparently is my favourite shape. Coincidence? I think not

What if combine AI Chatbots, and novel writing? Make each AI pretend to be a different character, or maintain notes in story you are writing. Be your editor? 

When it comes to writing - I am a wild beast. Never learned a thing (you can tell I am sure), just threw myself at it for unknown reasons. But what if I were to learn some skills? Getting curious, what is there to even learn? What is the peak? What is the process looking like? 

I've naturally exposed myself to reading and books bit by bit, despite it being the polar opposite of what I like doing. I am quite literally a crow in the water, when trying to read. Can't move, suffocating, uncomfortable, not my element whatsoever. I can't soar the skies or do any kind of movement thats natural to me. Sometimes when I read I must fast forward over exposition just to maintain my immersion, or scroll really quickly as if I am there. It always broke my immersion in stories whenever characters are talking, but after each sentence theres a page of exposition, breaks the natural flow/speed of conversation. You are clearly not there anymore. 

Which also gives an idea, if I write a novel, write it in a format where you could just minimise parts of text, so exposition parts could be expanded/minimised on demand. If you want read it, if not, easily skip

What makes writing cool? Lives can be turned into novels, lessons can be turned into novels, any media that is made today can be turned into novels (and usually does). The first step in any creation, is writing. Its powerful, since as a 1 person you have great influence on what will get created and how interesting it is. 

I usually never payed attention to writers/books much. But after indulging in vices and overconsuming media and simply running out of things that interest me, I went for source materials - original novels. Quickly learning that the media I originally consumed was pretty much a 1 to 1 copy of what was written, not much creative changes. Quickly realised that even when reading a manga, or watching an anime or a movie, how many frames do I really pay attention to in a movie? Manga panels? I scroll through them rather quickly just to get to the text, only occasionaly stopping to admire a nice art or character expression. I realised that at this point I could have been reading a book, and it would just simply be more efficient lol. And this is not even getting started with how your own imagination of the world, can often times be greater and more mysterious than a movie being able to show

Power of writing, everyone in modern world has it. Be a mechanic, a plumber, a homeless man who lost everything. Your writing, your voice CAN (might) be still heard and valued. The impact it possesses is unknown.It could become the next required read in schools curriculum, or perhaps some person will read it and it will spark inspiration to do great (or evil) things to the world around them. Who knows, but its just an authentic experience. 

Anyway. Theres many bad habits I'd have to solve (in writing) to even be able to write something readable. I am not really designed for writing, I even have mild dyslexia. Whenever I talk/write I rush to get my point across, too excited to hold on to it like a puppy, blurt it all out at once and it becomes an incomprehensible mess. But doing things which are "unnatural" is "natural" for me hehhehehuehe. No, but really, if you think about it, shouldn't you do the same? You need balance and order in yourself, shouldn't you sprinkle a bit of spice all over yourself with things that are opposite of your own nature? Doing unexpected, opposite, mold breaking things, is also exciting. Feeling stuck? MOLD BREAK. Feeling hopeless? MOLD BREAK. Can't go forward? Go backwards, Can't go backwards? Go sideways. (or do the le epic bloodmage move and try 3 times forwards despite it clearly not working) ((WHY DOES IT SOUND COOL, NOOOOOOO, PLZ CROW DONT DO THAT ACTUALLY???))

---

Anyway, gotta go work. Got brain eating worms out of my brains today. Slept. Feeling good. Lets get my life back. Using blog as therapy is ok, but I think I do prefer keeping it more positive. Negativity is infectious, giving it room and space, I am turning it more real than it is

---

Quick note/Edit:

Avoid mistake of being into an idea so much that I have few hundred tabs on, scouring the internet preparing and investigating, being curious, draining myself.

Simply start, question occurs or a problem? Find solution for this one specific thing ONLY (VERY IMPORTANT, DONT STRAY), fix and continue. Aka the masculine, mindful problem solving. Rather than let myself go and shatter into tiny pieces everywhere consumed by curiousity (feminine energy). I do too much of the latter and its not good for me. I need to get in touch more with my masculine side

How to truly learn?
Read, write, find things that stick out to you, do something about it. Take notes on what you learned, and do it all again

Natural and smooth. No guides required. You don't need to suck the soul out of any activity and turn it into a "system" to learn it. Thats how passions die



Comments