Days been going well, though I am not capable of doing anything for fun hahah
Why?
Well, I am so tired after work, that I can't function.
I laid down today, and fell asleep, just woke up and its 10 PM. Like previous days, either my pillow is covered in blood, or I start bleeding short after. (from my nose).
Fatigue and bleeding often? Hmm I think anemia is back baby. Just got some pills. Those weeks of self neglect were the breaking point for my body I guess. Seems like I am always on a thin line between healthy and anemic, have to keep that in mind.
Excited to see how I'll feel once this is gone, since when its happening for a couple of a days at a time, starts to feel like this is the new normal and this is just how you are/always will be. But no, have to reject that idea. You can be healthy, strong, energetic. Its not normal to get tired and pass out at 3-4 PM everyday, while working rather easy physical jobs
Anyway gonna go make use of whats left of today
----
using vim for fun ( or so it starts haha)
seems like there are various vim distros like lunarvim or lazyvim to get started and not mess around with configs and customization (dont care about it too much, but its nice to have). Also I guess will play with some vim motion games for practice. I am not starting from complete 0, my experience with vim is just from practical side. Needed a text editor from terminal to do some config file changes and what not, and sometimes it was just more convenient to do it this way. But all I know how to do is more around, delete, insert and thats it, don't really know how to jump around the file effortlessly or do anything else
in my chapter of the day titled "rest" its all about doing useless things right? So why not waste some of it on using vim hahahah
Comments
Post a Comment