Skip to main content

Closed4

Plus one of the comments also saying: "You are never to old to have a happy childhood". Trying to live more for the present, keeping the outlook forwards isn't always easy, but its a necessity. 

Btw I managed to dodge all the cats in that mini game (on a trackpad) (yes its a flex)

One for the warm memories and untold futures


Taking me on a beef run

    New rims run through villages. Met a horse. Regret not petting it, and regret not taking a picture of car + horse and calling it 195 horse power



Selfie


Comments

  1. That was a bit of a sad interview. Sounds like he's still working a lot in current day too haha - old habits die hard I guess; "do as I say, not as I do" :D or maybe he does spend more time with family now and I'm just being harsh based on his social media.

    Hey you got to catch the site on (late) April fools, nice :D
    it was funny to make. I initially wanted to make all the Onekos follow the cursor but I couldn't get myself to spend the time figuring it out hehe

    Very nice photo. wonder when it was taken, that was the one that you don't have anymore I think right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added a few more photos : D. Was taken on REDACTED (have to stay mysterious ;) ), doing a night ride, breaking in the car. Just got it ROAD LEGAL!!! So finally driving it around after months of working on it. Really fun. Many hilarious moments with it on the road, kids pulling out phones trying to snap a pic, random people showing thumbs up, the stares. Even though the car is rather simple, but still its funny to get this kind of attention. Its a first for me, makes it extra funny hahahah

    Ye, was a cute addition. Hey sometimes less is more, and in this case it was : D A fun mini game came out of it, much better this way imo

    Also like the whole "joy of play" idea that he mentions (also doesn't look like he partakes much in that judging from his social media : D). Keep things fun in life. You have a car? Why not make it funny and cool drift car? You have a plate? Why not have it have cute cat face and ears on the edges? Ofc this idea goes far beyond just items, but ye : D. I like that idea a lot since its empowering/freeing and something I struggle with. Have to constantly autistically remind myself to do things I enjoy doing

    Whats the lore on those LIZ'ards btw? (LIZ'tards)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The car actually looks really sick, so it sounds fun to get those thumbs ups.

    I don't have much lore. They're pictures i've collected over the span of some months.

    Also the comments section usually doesn't let me post so I have to try 79 times across different days. Maybe it's my VPN

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats odd, I tried to make it as easy as possible with the anonymous option on. I should add my own custom comment section implementation : D, 0 filter 0 google. This blog already is a skeleton of what a blogspot default theme used to look like, might as well complete the kill

    ReplyDelete
  5. or even simpler, how about we dm each other

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment