Moving on isn't heartless, it isn't proof that your love was weak, it is simply the only way forward.
Theres been countless times I am looking at the screen with typed out message, or have a letter ready to go into postbox and sent, but what for? Bringing back the past isn't genuine love.
Love is the most important thing. I know I miss her, but digging through past is ignoring the present. Even if we were to talk right now, if she replied or unblocked me, if my eyes are looking to the past, I won't see her true/current self. Just doesn't seem right
Its hard to feel love, to express it, while filled with broken glass
Its not fair to everyone involved
I've done the mistake of filling the relationship even when it was active with broken glass, my past traumas got to me. Still so ashamed of that, but its what happened.
So don't repeat the past mistakes, cleanse the glass man. Let go
ooooooor live in constant pain
Your choice
Even if we were to talk again, if I am not better, it will all just repeat itself. Thats all there is to it

Comments
Post a Comment