I don't want to do it.
I don't want to forget my problems.
I want to face them
I want to be GOOD
I want to be HAPPY
Soon
Now
Sometime at least
Running will not change that. Lets grab it. A life that would make me happy
Be what you really are. Only being open and honest (VERY HARD FOR CONSTRICTED ME), can lead me forward
---
Give yourself a small goal per week. Something fun and that moves me along
Example:
- pretty myself up and go out on a cool date in the city. Plan something out. Even if its by myself (lol)
- go on a trip somewhere (also plan it out) and just make it happen. Fuck the license and everything. Again even if its by myself. Lets take charge of things some more
Live a bit more. Have some fun. I am miserable when I am not taking charge
Not even a week. Every 2-3 days, since work takes up time. Reward myself with something cool after each session
Comments
Post a Comment