Skip to main content

You are your resources

 You are your resources

Looking back at how I lived my life

Hobo grinding esports

Hobo grinding programming and gambling on crypto, yet not cashing anything out

Being dusty and anti social

Was that because I am a guy predestined to be alone and grind at my computer by myself for the rest of my life?

No. It was simply a lack of resources. I've only invested into things that have 0 pay off and isolate me

I can recreate that life easily, and am recreating it right now (since I am broke and at home grinding on the computer). It doesn't matter how much "you change", you are the same glass

Change resources, everything around you changes. This creates the illusion of you yourself changing

---

Its always funny that no matter how different you feel about yourself, put yourself back into the same situation you were in before, and you ll end up doing the same things

---

Anyway point being, I gotta improve my resources

  • money
  • time
  • my own personal body resources (stop being dusty)
With that naturally you ll go out more, your social life will improve, you ll find more opportunities to do XYZ and suddenly life grows. You ll feel more free and confident

---

Poverty sometimes creates a being that aspires to get out of that mold, and sometimes it succeeds, but its important to look at all the ones that do not - where do they end up? why?

Understanding them, rather than saying "not gonna be me" is important for self discovery

We all want the same human things, we all try, some just gain the resources, while others lose

Where does the money come from? You essentially always end up taking it from someone else, if you really simplify it to the bare bones. You have to become comfortable with this cruel reality of taking from others, that is how you increase the resources

Only way to buy freedom, is to take it from someone else

Comments