I am a weak little lamb
Just want to lay down in a little ball and die, be used for meat.
Eaten
That is how truly weak I am
So I pretend, I fake it, I try to resist it
I might even appear strong to someone for some time being
But its only matter of time until it comes out in some shape or form
I am a ticking time bomb
Sooner or later, It will all be vomitted out onto someone close to me. Its dangerous
I am dangerous to get close to
Especially if you see my strong/pretend side only
You might start feeling safe, you might start opening up to me
And then it will come out
It scares me, because I don't want to hurt others
I want to be close to someone, its so lonely
But I am dangerous to get close to. Do not trust me. I will betray your trust, I will crash at some point
Still. I don't want it to end this way
Being weak sucks, but at least I should accept it loudly and clearly
I should warn others of who I am
I also do not want to stay this way. If to live, I might as well try to resist this
Resistance, growth, being more than this
What is strength?
Question I ask myself all the time and explore the answers
I suppose I just need to live, truly live. Fight for the life. Warn everyone about who I truly am to avoid hurting them. Learn to deal with my weak episodes, practice techniques, not let it consume me as much.
That is all that I can do
Hey man, I used to love your site for the build orders and I just clicked on a 18 year old bookmark randomly. I never realised that you brought the site back up to blog about your struggles.
ReplyDeleteI was in a very similar situation as you've been describing on your posts.
It turned out i had undiagnosed ADHD all my life and it was my own machinery working against me without me knowing it.
Once i realised i wasn't a lazy loser destined to fail and suffer all my life, and that the last 35 years of my life wasn't a complete personal failure and a useless sack of meat, i started to feel some peace.
I don't know why i clicked this or why i'm writing this to you but if there is even 0,01% chance that helps, I had to do it. If you have the strength and will to get better try to get checked by a neurologist
God bless you man,
Take care of yourself
Thanks for all the years of awesome human build orders